Had chest x ray, fibrocalcific foci, smoker. What this all about and possible cure?

chest x-ray report PA
Fibrocalcific foci seen in the left parahilar region with fibrotic stranding in the left upper and midzone lung fields.
Rest of the field show prominent bronchovascular markings.
Both costopherennic angles are blunted ? due to pleural thickening.
The cardiac size is prominent with unfolding of aorta.
Trachea is central is central, no mediastinal shift is seen.
Bony thorax and soft tissues of the chest wall are normal.

This is my x-ray report ...will e grateful if some one cud tell me what it means and what r the implications, I have been a smoker for about 34 years smoking 25-30 cigaretts a day. have had 2 angio's one in 2001 and another in 2007 installing a stent at the same place in the corronary artery. now given up smoking since last 5/6 months
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013