Had chest pains and fainted along with blurry vision. What are the findings and required treatment?

Hi. Last Tuesday I nearly fainted in a conference and after that, I had chest pains and felt as if I didn't get enough oxygen so hard to take deep breaths for 2 days. These symptoms went but since Thursday evening I am having a very blurry vision ( I can see everything but its like being a little bit tipsy), pressure in my head, my eyes feel tired from having to focus my sight all the time and its making me feel a little sick and no appetite. I went to A&E on Saturday as I couldn't cope walking around town like this but everything was fine and they said it's anxiety. Today i went out to park but after 30 minutes I had to go back as my eyes felt so tight and blurry. Its not going away, I have got pressure in my head, neck, eyes...please help.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013