Had chest infection, taken medication, developed stabbing pain in chest and dizziness. Cause for symptoms?

Hi Doc, I m 20 year old male smoker and I drink on weekends. i had chest infection my doctor gave me anti biotic for it I have finished the course now, over the last week i have been getting stabbing pains on my left chest side, been getting dizzy spells and feeling cold and my heart gets very hard beats am worried i feel like am going to die, could you please help me. Thanks for listening. Michael Josefsen
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013