Had chest infection. Having asthma, flue and hayfever. Pain in back, calve muscles and hand. Swollen face and foot. Any cure?

hi there, i have recently had a chest infection that is slowly subsiding.however i now have a five point on a scale of ten,pain in the back of my calve muscles in my leg..shooting stabbing glassie pain,and also in my lower arm near my hand..i have had these pains since maybe this morning..on my right hand side of my body and my left foot is swelling along with my face a little,i feel normal tho...i have had my asthma and flue and hayfever for four days and have used a inhaler and hayfever tablets as well..
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012