Had chest X-ray. Post infectious infiltrates in both lungs. Is it due to passive smoking?

Had my chest X-ray a month ago and found post infectious infiltrates in both my lungs. my pulmonologist said that I have a ptb, now I m undergoing a treatment process for 2 months been doing the treatment for barely one month now. However Im just renting a room and it looks like I got this desease from my neighbour cos I keep hearing them coughing so badly. I also found some ptb medicines in our trashcan which strengthen my belief that they have. they both stay here for 2 years now both of them smoke and both cough badly. We share the same restroom sometimes I could not stand the thick smoke inside our restroom after they use it. Do I have to move in immediately to avoid having complications with my sickness?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012