Had chemo, radiation therapy for oral cancer. Scan shows lesions in lung which may be metastatic deposits. Indications?

hi, my father,47, underwent carcinoma left floor of mouth in june,2012 and operation, all d chemo and radiation therapy have been completed.He is examined under TATA MEMORIAL CENTRE. But he is having cough right now. Doctors suggested X-ray for precaution reasons, but nothing came up in X-ray report. So, they did CT-SCAN OF THE CHEST in which it is written LESIONS IN LUNG MAY REPRESENT METASTATIC DEPOSITS. and after this, they have also done needle biopsy. It s report is yet to come. what can u conclude about it?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012