Had chemical pregnancy on taking clomiphene, has PCOS, normal test results, taking clomiphen citrate, metformin, wants safe pregnancy advice

Hi I m saranya, MBBS I am taking clomiphene citrate(siphene) 150mg from day3 n it s day5 today. On day 2 test FSH level is 6.2mIU/ml and LH levels are 10.19 mIU/ml, prolactin is 9.4 ng/ ml n others tests were in normal range. I m also taking metformin 500 mg morning dose x 40 days. I m really worried bcoz I had chemical pregnancy when taken clomiphene 100 mg ,10 months bac.... After tat I started clomiphene 100 mg again for 2 cycles which dint work out for me... I also got pcos changes currently i have started taking clomiphene 150 mg pls give me ur valuable suggestions to undergo a safe n healthy pregnancy....
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012