Had changed mirena to paraguard, abdominal pain, did various tests, noticed hydronephrosis. Have abdominal pain, changed to mirena

In January of 2005 I had a mirena put in, I had it removed in Dec 2010. Then in feb of 2012 I got a paraguard, I started having severe abdominal pain, URQ. I had ultrasounds, 2 cat scans, a hida scan and upper endosopy none of the tests showed much, just mild hydronephrosis. Then I had the paraguard replaced with a mirena six weeks ago. Now I get severe crippling lower abdominal pain
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013