Had cervical spinal fusion surgery. Developed rash and abscess on the back, neck and throat. Severe pain. What to do?

I had cervical spinal fusion surgery feb 13 . Sunday I developed a rash and absesses on my back neck and throat . I was pulling plastic wire out of the holes. Where was the plastic coming from .I went to the er the dr said to go to h dermotologist.I went to the dermotologist and he gaave me a script for meds saying it was an infection. But never looked at tbe holes to see the plastic . I went to my surgeon and he told me he didn t know what it was and go to dermotologst. I m still in pain and feel the infection getting worse even while taking the meds for the infection.what should I do
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013