Had cervical herniation and lumbar herniation. Experiencing numbness and weakness. Any treatment?

I have had 30+ epidurals over past 6 years for cervical herniation and lumbar herniation...also had years of PT...tried accupuncture...massage therapy and no relief. Had 2 failed lumbar discectomies. Fell at home and began having continuous neck pain .. bilateral upper ext numbness..weakness...loss of function to right arm..sensations of heat and cold and pain. Mri of c spine showted c3-c4 right paracentral herniation with impingement of c4 nerve root . C4-c5 and c5-c6 had slight bulging with no nerve involvement. Surgeon did cervical replacement of c5 disc with fusion...with no op mri reads like the pre op...including the fusion....what do I do nownow...surgeon. said I don t have herniatiob at c3-c4
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013