Had cellulitis in leg, 2 sores, hospitalized. Skin still purple, using tubal on legs to reduce swelling. Solution ?

I had cellulitis in my leg last summer, 2 sores one near ankle and one on the front of leg about 4 inches down from knee . I did shots with my Dr then was hospitalized for 10 days of Iv`s. But the skin still is very purple looking and ie a different size then the rest of mt leg. I lotion, and use tubal on my legs to keep swelling down. But the skin is still tender ,and I get small bubles in the skin in spots. Is there anything that will help heal this skin,I also have lymphdemia of the legs. I don`t want this to ever come back again. Thanks for your help AAAA
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013