Had cediff. Took metrodonzyle. How long will it take to heal the intestine? Concerned?

I had cediff December 2011 put on metrodonzyle toomuch and I was severely sick with direahaa for 6 months put on a bland diet finally june 2012 started to regain normal bowels and hydration. then in oct 2012 got a severe episode gastrologist did all tests and nothing it was ibs from the c ediff I had . then I got out of hospital got a bthatit better and went to a Chinese resteraunt next day bacak in hospital. so then I knew it was food . from that point I have being with the dietician at the hospital testing . we got up to lactose and it looks likemy system can onlhy have lactose sometimes and when we got fructose I got direahaa same c ramps I had in hospital testing was stopped and see her again on 16th of april now really upset my whole system . so im asking you how long does your lower intestine take to heal after cediff do you know and any thing else I can dod to heal properly and anyting that is natural I can take thank you
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013