Had cataract surgery. How long will it take to get the clear vision?

I had one cataract one month ago and the the other eye 3 days ago. The first eye had some laser done on it 3 days ago. I am back at work and only. Have 2 days off for the surgery. How long does it take to feel like my vision is clear. I am anxious to know this as I am struggling when I am working now as I cannot a wear my prescription glasses now as they are blurry. I use magnifying ones for the interim till I am fully recovered. Thanks, adw
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013