Had cardiolite tests. Had occlusion of right cardial artery. Can radiation be killing?

I have had 5 cardiolite tests over the last 15 years. In fact, I had a total occlusion of the right cardial artery 7 years ago. The only intervention was lipitor . Should I stop these quacks from irradiating me? The WSJ stated 2 weeks ago that one nuclear heart scan produces more radiation exposure than 4 CAT scans. I fear that with great insurance these quacks cannot resist performing expensive tests but I fear the radiation is killing me. I found a web page that states that this expose alone, without including dental x=rays, etc. has increased my chance on getting cancer by 3%.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012