Had cardiac arrest, have a sprain. Aspirin sensitive. Can I take metoprlol?

I have an old history of cardiac arrest , and I found I am asprin sensitive, I have no family doctor handy, and I saw a doctor at a walk-in clinic where I was prescribed a prescription for teva- naproxen 375 mg to be taken I pill 3 times a day when needed for pain of an old sprain that I reinjured. Should I be taking this pill? I am on low dosage asprin twice a day and taking Metoprlol 25mg. I m am sorry for your time, I thought this site was free.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013