Had car accident. Depleting hemoglobin, having concussion, palpitation, anxiety. Reason?

Was in a car accident 6 weeks ago and had severe bruising, my first CBC showed my hemoglobin to be 125, and the second (a few hours later once the bruising really set in) was 114, and they said 112 was problematic since the car accidnet i have been very tired and sleeping, a lot even for me, but i also have a concussion . My mother just recently had to have a unit of blood as her hemoglobin came back at 79. when i saw a doctor he said i should be fine as my color was good, and my bruises were going away.that if i was having problems id be more tired than i was. Im still having slight paliptations, and fatigue , and my heart races quickly, but they dont know if its due to anxiety , concussion or hemoglobin. I dont see how it could have gotten worse but im scared something is wrong. How long would it take for my hemoglobin to go back to normal, and how could i tell short of getting blood taken and waiting a week for the results.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012