Had caesarian section. Had bleeding for 7 weeks. Have a yellow mucous discharge. What could this be?

Hi,I had a c/s 3months ago, after which I saw blood For 7wks.2wks later I spotted blood which lated for about 10days.Few days after I saw a yellow mucu discharge which odourless.sometimes it comes like a yellow water and wet my panties,then I spotted blood again and it runs for 7days, and now d occassional yellow mucus .WhAt can this be?.Thank you doctor.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012
May 2013

After cesarean section bleeding and spotting can be seen for 4 to 6 weeks. If you are not breast feeding the baby spotting can prolong.
As you are having intermittent spotting and yellowish discharge for prolonged period better to consult gynecologist once and get examined to rule out the possibility of any infection.
Take nutritious diet, milk and plenty of oral fluids which will help in building immunity.