Had c-section, foot and thumb numb, foot pain while pregnant, x-ray and blood test done

I had a c-section 1 year ago and my big toe on my left foot is still numb along with my left thumb . While I was pregnant I would get extremely bad foot pain to where I couldn t walk for 2 to 3 days then the pain would go away. If I wear shoes for too long or put too much pressure on my toes I still, after 1 year, get the same foot pain. I have been to an orthopedist who found nothing wrong with my foot after taking blood samples and x-rays.
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012