Had c-section. Having lower abdominal pain. Unable to bend, hold baby. Suggestions?

i have had c section 3.5 month ,i have a lot of pain in my lower abdomen ,i feel like something really heavy pressing im incision it really painfull i can t walk properly i feel like im holding something, i can t bend down,i can t hold my baby for while ,my tommy is still hard and rounded im like 7 month pregnant im really worried and depressed cos i can t take care of my baby ,im living alone,i will be gratefull if i can get any explanation of all that.thanks
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013