Hello amy and thanks for writing in at HCM
I am a General Physician and wants to clarify you some points regarding weight loose which will surely help you. Alone Exercise cant help in loosing weight you have to control your diet as well, for example. If you walk for 5 kms and than take two samosa the nothing will reduce your weight. Some advises you can follow are:
1. First make a list of food items you like to eat and calculate the calories it contain.
2. Fix the calories you have to take per day according to your height, don't exceed more than that. If some day you exceed do more exercise
3. Avoid all kind of fatty and oily food
4. For loosing 1 kg weight you have to burn 700 extra calories you have taken in the meals per day.
5. Get investigated for Hypothyroidism
or other disease and do consult your doctor for further investigations.
Best wishes and surely you will loose weight
Dr. Dinesh Kumar Bhatia
Health Care Magic