Had bypass surgery, hypertensive, diabetic, taking medicines. Alternative to medicines?

i am 62 yr old male my bye pass surgery was done in2002 i am diabetic since 1996 i have high b. p for which i take eslo at 2.5 mg, in morning i take imdure 60 mg, for diabeties i am taking amaryl m2 ( 1.5 tablet in morning and 1.5 amaryl m2 in evening i n addition i am taking methi and madhumehri, with this many time i am able to co ntrol my sugar level but with walking or cycling for one hour, yoga for 45 minutes, n pranayam kindly suggest easier medicines
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012