Had bypass surgery due to blockages in artery. Feels something moving near heart. Why is this movement?

my father 60 yrs old has undergone a bypass surgery due to blockages in artery ...(without a heart attack ) on friday 15th june2012 in Apollo hospital. today he is being discharged. my problem is last night he complained that he found something moving fast nearby his heart..or may be his heart. the doctor said that its normal. But i would like to know about it...what is the reason behind this movement...plz help...
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012