Had bypass grafting, was responding well. Developed attacks, put on ventilator. Chances of survival?

my grand mom went a bypass grafting , after 3 days of surgery she was absolutely fine and was talking to everyone but on the night of 3rd day doctor said continuous attacks are coming and she had to put on the ventilator again on 3rd day she was able to stand and walk few steps as told to us by the doctor from that day its the 6 th day from surgery she is on ventilator again if ventilator is removed she becomes very irritable she also use inhalers earlier and doctors had given deriphylin also now al the docs have said that she wil not survive and its better to take her home you are my last hope plz reply soon we are bringing her back today plz reply
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012