Had burning sensation while urinating. Took Urikind tablets. Advice?

Doctor,Today morning when i woke up i had the sudden urge to urinate.. When I did that,I felt like I had a burning sensation there. I have consulted a doctor before this and he has suggested me urikind tablets. After I had one,immediate I felt a burning pain over the tip of the urinary oragan and then that part always has a tendency to urinate. When I press under my lower abdomen again there is a tendency to urinate and a burning sensation
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013