Had burning sensation, boils, irritation, itching skin. Was using melacare. Now taking new medication. What is the remedy?

i'm sanija. i was using mela care for about 11 months.. it did wonders to my tanned skin leaving a fairer complexion... but i couldn't stop it because it turns due to humidity . so i continued and then at one particular time i forced myself to stop it and i stopped one day. just to maintain the fairness that i got from applying melacare . i started wit home remedy like applying the extract of neem leaves mixed wit plain water overnight and wash it off in the morning.. i began to sense that i got the resistant power on my skin from the sun rays and i was also happy that i could maintain the colour and i'm was so damn happy that i'm not turning red anymore ! but one fine day left me a tragic , i went for an industrial visit from my college and i had to walk miles under the sun! but i carried umberalla with me and i also carried rose water to cool my face due to intense in the noon time ! and after coming home i noticed very mild looking heat boils on my face... i wasnt happy so i thought that i could reuse the melacare to get rid of these tiny born boils which resulted in red faced but the boils disappeared... and after i kept using melacare to retain the color back but as the days went ,it only got worse and my face is burning with intense it , pink in color, lot of heat boils, irritation, itchy, painful and i couldnt sleep for many days.. i went to a skin doctor and he suggested me azithromycin,atarax and a calamine lotion to apply. even after the intake of medicines it has gone far more worse like an alergy or like a cancer! i even tried applying aloe vera jelly, i'm drinking lots of water and eating lots of fruits and today i started with drinking coconut water but no changes yet .. now that i have tospray my face 24\7 with drinking because i can't stand the burning on my face! please help me. im dying
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013