Had bunionectomy on foot, pain, toe is curving inward. Is there a solution to my problem?

Hello, I had a bunionectomy on my left foot in 1993 and started experiencing excruciating pain near the tip of my big toe and down the side of the nail. The pain usually only comes at night. I can not touch my toe when this happens. The pain is indescribable. It feels like maybe its nerve endings rubbing against bone. My big toe is curving inward and it appears that when the pain occurs, I can actually see it moving. Is there an answer to my problem?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013