Had bump on thigh. Difficult to sit. Popped the tip. Oozed blood and pus. Suggestions?

I am a 20 year old male. I had a round bump on my back thigh, on top of that bump, was another nub, dark red. It was painful to touch, and sitting became a slight issue. However, when i slept, the round maroon redish nub had fallen off and my back thigh started oozing blood and pus . That wasn t really that painful, I proceeded to push the remainder of the pus and blood out, but it was still too painful, I stomached it though and pushed as much as I could before I couldn t anymore. Right now, I have a slight hole in my leg from where the nub was and my question is how bad is it? And should I be worried.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013
hi,by ur symptoms it can be a abcess.only antiboitics wont can be cured with incission and drainage and a course of antibioict