Had bump on neck. Now one more. Lack of sleep, stings when touched, moved. What are these?

About a month ago I noticed a bump on my right side of my neck. When I apply pressure to the bump it stung a little, but I just ignored it. I recently started working at a gravel pit company so I just ignored it. The bump quit hurting after awhile, but remained on my neck. A few days ago though I noticed another smaller bump on my neck, right below the larger one. The stinging has come back and I lack sleep at night because of the stinging. When I turn my head a certain direction it my whole right side of my neck just stings. These bumps are underneath my skin, and so there are no redness to them so I know they aren't acne or anything like that. Does anyone know what these bumps are on my neck???
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013