Had bruise from a sharp object under the hip, healed, but feels like a small knot, tiredness in legs. Possible blood clot?

i fell and slipped on some slimy rocks down at the lake and landed on 2 inch metal eye hook sunk into the rocks for tying off a boat. the impact was right under my butt cheek on the left side. my leg was bruised from there dwon to my knee half way around my leg. i am 51 and the bruise healed pretty quickly, about three weeks and it was gone. this happened at the end of july, i can still feel a very small knot, but that is not my concern. its seems to be more sore, and my leg feels almost tired like a ran a lot and it needs to rest. should i have it checked out? could there be a possible blood clot?
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012