Had brown spotting, bleeding after trying to have sex for the first time. Normal?

I am 15 (16 in 2 months) and I was with my boyfriend and decided to try sex for the first time (he is 17 and has before) and he wore a condom/we only did for 5 minutes cause it hurt me and he didn t cum, but alhough I don t think I m pregnant I am getting this brown watery/solid substance on my underwear after I go to the toilet, I don t know if this is anything to do with the fact I had sex for the first time four days ago? On the Monday I did bleed after wards and on the Tuesday night slightly too, is this related? I also find myself more emotional/stressed since, I don t know if I m just being paranoid or if there is something wrong? Please help
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012