Had brown discharge days after sex. Does this mean I'm pregnant?

Hello, I m 16 me and my boyfriend have sex about once a month and i came on my period yesterday, instead of it being red blood it was more like dark brown and black. Most of the time when I come on my period it s a bit heavy but this time it isn t its like medium. I have no stomach aches or unusual cramps just normal period cramps the only unusual thing that s happening to me is my blood color and the amount. But when I wipe it s red like it should be, can anyone tell me what s going on? Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012