Had brown discharge. 11 weeks pregnant. Taking Duphaston and IVFC 5000. Had miscarriages. Suggestions?

Hi i had already 2 missed miscariage now m 11 week pregant again n in 10 week had brown clot of litt blood i used to take dupastone n ivfc 5000 once a week doc advise me progestrone injectipn protum depo n in 6 week of preg whn i chked my dupstone level of 13.70 ...n now in 11 week of preg whn i chk dupastone level it was same 13.50 i increased ivfc 5000u,progrstrone injection after every day i inject n dupastone tablets n using cyclogest tablet also twice n day is my treatment gng rightly n anyother advise
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013