Had bronchitis, fungal infection, cough, itchy throat. Given zap, augment. What else can help?

Hi I ve been having throat problems since November. First my Doctor said I had an infection more like a fungus and he gave zap I think that s how to write it. Then I had bronchitis and gave me augment. Then about 3 weeks I got a blood test again to make sure everything was fine and then i went back to his office to talk about the results and he said he was not happy with them so he did a strep throat test which supposedly that s what I had and he gave penicillin but by now I was having an itchy throat. Now I ve been taking the antibiotics for 5 days I don t feel any better my throat Is still very itchy and is making me cough constantly and now I m very concern. His office does not open Fri or Sat and I m desperate should I go to the E R?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013