Had bronchitis and sinus infection. Nasty smell in nose. Taken antibiotics. Cure?

I had bronchitis and sinus infection 10 weeks ago. I developed a nasty smell in my nose that only I can smell. It never went away! I completed 3 rounds of antibiotic. Cleared up the sinus inspection but not the smell. ENT gave me fluticasone nasal spray for the smell which did nothing. He didn't seem to take it seriously. I am miserable. This is a burning smell like when you first start your furnace in the fall. My nose sometimes actually burns! I've resorted to vapor rub 24/7 just to avoid the smell which is so overwhelming at times that I get nauseated. Is there a cure?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013