Had bronchitis after lap swimming. Coughing, wheezing. Any suggestions?

I started lap swimming 9 weeks ago. I developed bronchitis, took two weeks off, but my cough returned as soon as I started swimming again. Someone suggested it could be the chlorine, but I really don't want to give up swimming. I experimented recently - I took four days off swimming and my cough cleared up then went swimming yesterday and I coughed and wheezed all evening. I really don't want to give up swimming …. any suggestions? Thanks for your help
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013