Had bronchitis. Went out in cold, going to acupuncture massage, taking herbal tea. What do I do?

Since last year sick I got bronchitis around 12/17/2011 - 3/2012 but now again on 11/24/2012 I got bronchitis again got better and then I made a mixtake by 12/12/2012 I went to a midnight mass and was so cold that night coming back home I took the train step be calling a car service but I used also the preventive medicine which I go to accumputure massage, hot cups plus I drink herbal tea, I got the flu shut, last friday I ask my doctor to sent for X-rays and yesterday I went for a Chest scan I m here looking the DVD which Im going to take tomorrow to my doctor by the way I live in New York City. thanks, Theresa YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013