Had bronchitis. Having cough, runny nose, fever due to virus. Should I see a doctor?

Hi, I had bronchitis a month ago, and was put on antibiotics , which seemed to clear it up. I started coughing again a few days ago, with a runny nose and a fever . I went back to the dr yesterday, and thy said its not bronchitis again, it was a virus. The cough and fever are getting worse, should I go back? I also have M.S., and this recent bout of bronchitis made me have an exacerbation, and I just got better from that, don t want to go through that again...:(. Any info would be helpful, thanks! My email address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012