Had broken jaw. Swollen gums. Using mouthwash and saltwater. Taken Co proximol. What do I do?

hi i suffered a broken jaw about 1 mth ago it didnt move out of place the bruising inside the mouth and movement has been painfull especially chewing i suffered numbness in half my tongue and cheeks and could not open wide enough to brush on that side i used tcp to gargle but now my gums are swollen back of the mouth will the mouth open wide enough once the swelling has gone as i am using mouthwash and saltwater to the infected area i have stopped co proximol as i was eating 6 day for a mth i dont want to get addicted will it all recover in time what do i do?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012