Had breathlessness, had wet spell. Allergic to drugs, fungal issues. What is wrong?

Hi, I am 66, diabetic, basically fairly fit, on borders of overweight/ obesity . In an aircraft last year had sensation of not being able to breathe , and no problems for 9 months. After another nine months after wet spell had the problem at night. Now every time we have a wet spell I get this sensation, worse when asleep and wake up. Sleeping in a warm dry room and the problem disapears. Breathing air direct from a dry heat source is the same. The hospital says its in my mind , the doctor said that my oxygen is OK (it IS, but not at my house, but in the warm hospital). I have had problems with various insulins and am allergic to some drugs . I believe there is a problem with fungal stuff floating around here. When I leave the house over say 2 miles the problem seems to vanish. I have no problems, moneywise, health wise(except this) and family etc. but doctores will not listen, to the extent that a pneuologist sent me home knowing that I was driving and having a breakdown. The breakdown happens due to an inncident 20 years ago and am told its a stress syndrome .
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012