Had breathing difficulty, back pain, feeling cold and tired. Did i experience heart attack?

hi Dr. Christensen..Good day to you! I m Nilda,32 years old. I want to consult you for what happened to me twice. I woke up around 2am having difficulty in breathing . it seems like something is on my chest or blocking my throat. i feel cold and tired. I have upper left back pain . my left arm especially my little finger feels weak. did i experience heart attack? or what do you think about this? thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013