Had breast surgery, little pus formation in the area near staples that have to be removed. Concerned ?

Hi I had my breast surgery on 16 Oct 12, i.e. rt breast . Underwent excision of a lump an intra op 4x3 diffused lump,soft lipomatious. My staple is to be removed on 25th Oct 12, today after removing my dressing I had the area covered by the dressing cleaned.In the evening I saw a little formation of pus (green in color near the staples which are still there on my breast. I have slight reddish tinge also in the same area. Is it a cause of concern
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012