Had breast revision surgery, breast implant both ruptured with Hematoma. Feel sensitive above new scar. Normal healing process?

I recently (4 weeks ago) had breast revision surgery for 2 (25 yr od) breast implants both ruptured with hematoma over right side) I will go back to work on in a day and things seem to be healing well ... The only thing that is annoying and tender is the area (about the size of a dime) where my surgeon also removed a seborreac keratosis growth on the left breast. It was cut out and not restitched . It was very sensitive and took about 3 weeks to heal Now it just seems like the surrounding skin above the new scar is still overly sensitive
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013