Had breast cancer, taking Letrozol, burning sensation while urinating. Can I take Augmentin with Letrozol?

Hey, my mother is a breast cancer patient. She is done her treatment which includes surgery, chemotherapy and radiology . She is currently on pills for five years, the name of the pill is Letrozol. My question is that she is right now having some problem i.e. it really burns when she pees, acidity in urine . So i was wondering if she can have Augmentin 1g for the treatment of this, or there is any other cure for that. Can you please name any medication and also let me know if Augmentin is good for her during the circumstances she is in right now.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013