Had breast cancer, cellulitis, strep infection, scarlet fever, frequent urination, vaginal swelling. Help?

I have a vertical 4 red arc bordering my left ankle and was wondering what it may be. Here is a background on me. I had breast cancer in 2009 and was treated with 26 high dose radiation visits and have been on the 5-yr Tamoxifen treatment plan for 3 years now. I also had a foot wound in which I was diagnosed with Cellulitis , Strep infection and Scarlett Fever, 1 year ago. I flew a long distance 6 months later and both of my feet, ankles and legs swelled up again. My family doctor told me it was just the long flight and that I should get stockings and get up during the flight. I disagreed and thought it was related to my Cellulitis and wondered if my Strep infection was cured. I was originally given 3 antibiotics to treat Strep, Mersa and 1 other infection for the recommended length of time, my family doctor said the infection was treated but did not do a follow up blood test for strep. I still have a few red dots on my legs below my knees. I just got back from a trip to Hawaii from Alaska and my legs were fine! Currently, my latest blood test revealed high glucose and high calcium. My oncologist asked me to do another blood test to recheck my calcium and go from there. I also have an appointment with an internist for an office visit to report blood from rectum with more frequent and loose stools. My family history is cancer, heart disease. No diabetes. I have normal low blood pressure, 101/63 or so. I have also been going through menopause for the last 9 years. I also have frequent nighttime urination along with incontinence . I have to wear a daily panty liner because of discharge. I have had yearly exams and tests ran for all std s but all have come back negative. Sometimes I feel like I have a swollen gland in the outside vaginal area and once in a while feel maybe an ovary pang.? I have had a cough the last couple of months, running nose and a sneeze ever now and then. I have also had a couple of scans on my neck area because of bone grinding and neck tipping . My cartilage is gone between a couple of discs and I was diagnosed with osteopenia and told to take calcium supplements.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012