Had breast cancer. On femara. Feels blocked nose and blood in mucus, blurred vision. How to control sugar?

I am 61, Few years ago I had breast cancer , one breast removed went thru all chemotherapy , radiation etc Am on femara n heart pills, sugar reduction pills, have cholesterol and sugar levels fluctuate mostly on high side ! Sometimes feel nose blocks then when I blow my nose I see blood on my tissue It isn t much but noticed it on different occasions, My Question is how do I control sugar ? Getting blurry eyes can t even watch Tv as I can t see faces clearly Also want to drive my car as I feel happy when I drive
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012