Had breast cancer. Have hardness in breast, nodules in arm, back pain. Itching, pain. Any ideas?

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in dec 2012. had a lumpectomy ,removed nodes, some cancerous, chemo then radition. Thought I was cured. Well my infected breast started to get extremely hard and I was developing little nodules/lesions under my arm.I also started with severe backpain . Went to see the surgeon. My breast had another mass and she biopsied one of the lesions under my arm. Turns out my breast cancer has gone to my bones. Multiple lesions on my vertebrae, t-8 t-12-l2 and t-ll where I also have a fracture . treatment plans are under way. My question is about the lesions under my arm and around my breast. They hurt and they itch. Anything I can do about these and what the heck are they really? Any ideas?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013