Had breast biopsy. Worried about only having v small breasts and lump was not palpable but picked up on an ultrasound. Serious?

hello...had breast biopsy nearly 3 weeks ago - get the result in 2 days - I am anxious because altho the lump is small (9mm) I think it was quite deep as I only have v small breasts and the lump was not palpable but picked up on an ultra sound scan. If it was deep does this make it more dangerous and also i think I overheard the radiologist say i was near the breast bone - please can you tell me if these points could indicate anything or not. Also the whole of my breast where the biopsy was done is still tender and quite sore.

Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013