Had brain tumor. Surgery done. Alcohol addict. Slow response, fainted. Whats the problem?

doctors discovered that 20 years old friend of mine had brain tumor and surgery was conducted to solve the case,2 years after surgery he started drinking alcohol a lot i guess he is an addict ,when we have just a normal chat it takes almost a minute to respond to me.i remember one day he fainted. what does those signs show?,do you mean the problem still exits? please elaborate what could be the problem. thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013