Had brachytherapy put on flomax. Have increased bowel movements disturbing sleep. What can be done?

I had brachytherapy february 13 and was put on flomax.. which didn't help anything. I pee a few times during the day which was normal for me, but since the brachy therapy, i get up to pee almost every hour at night and am not getting any sleep. I have tried depends, but the urge to pee still wakes me up so i may as well get up. What can I do to make the night time as good as the day time. Thank you for any ideas or help. Also I do not drink a lot of fluids if any after 5 or 6, no caffeine, nor carbonated beverages.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013