Had boxer fracture of little finger. Removed cast, still cannot move the finger much. Solution?

Hi i have a boxer fracture I can move my other fingers pretty good, up down and stuff. But the pinkie can barely move, however. I can move it up a little, and an inch down, but i cant go all the way 90* (degree) up like my other pinkie, and I can t go almost a full 180* (degree) angle going down, like my other pinkie. It s been 4 weeks with the cast and i took it removed it today and i still cant move my pinkie as much. whats wrong? did it heal right? and its red inside what should i do?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
Since your cast was removed today only, the finger will take some time to regain the mobility. You need to do a hot fomentation in the area and go for regular physiotherapy exercises to regain the full range of movement.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal